Private Pilot Licence
This course aims at the achievement of the PPL(A).
The whole training program takes approximately 6 months, keeping it as more continuative as possible. Its duration can be modified in order to meet students requirements.
- Theoretical instruction
- Practical instruction, of which 35 flight hours with instructor and 10 solo flight hours.
- Aeroclub membership and one year valid membership fee
- Airport security training and permission to entry for one person
- Training material
- Theorical training
- Practical training
PPL(A) holders can fly as PIC (Pilot in Command) without compensation with aircrafts for which they have been qualified.
The applicant for PPL shall:
- Be at least 17 years old by the time of the exam (16 years old when signing up)
- Hold a valid 1st or 2nd medical class certificate
- Have reached a satisfactory completion of the required theoretical instruction and have passed the exams of the 9 subjects
- Have successfully completed a minimum of 45 training flight hours of which 10 as solo pilot and a 150NM long navigation with full stop landings in two different airports from the original one
Fly with us
At Ancona's Aeroclub you can fly with one of our flight instructor for 20 minutes for as little as 70.00€
If you choose us for one of our courses you will receive a credit of 70.00€ back
For further informations
Fill up the form with:
First name and family name
Place and date of birth
Home address (address, city, postal code)
Italian Tax Number
Cell phone and e-mail
Italian Tax Number Card copy
Medical certificate (if available)
IBAN IT54L0808637350000030181866 BCC FALCONARA
Issued to Aero Club Ancona